Sierra Filtration Services is a premier provider of Commercial Water Filtration Services across California. We pride ourselves on the commitment to provide our customers with quality workmanship and service as our #1 goal. We are always looking for career-oriented, honest and hardworking people to join our team. We encourage motivated individuals to apply at any time. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To be considered for employment please complete and submit a JOB APPLICATION.
- The Service Technician’s responsibilities include traveling to customers’ locations to access water filtration equipment and perform routine maintenance.
- The Service Technician will install and test products and provide customers with instructions on the proper usage of the product.
- To be successful as a Service Technician you should have excellent technical and mechanical skills and experience with basic hand, power and diagnostic tools, and you should be physically fit to lift heavy equipment.
- Industry specific on-the-job training will be provided.
- Answer telephone inquiries and assist clients.
- Install and test products, equipment, and machinery.
- Provide instructions to customers on the proper usage of their product.
- Use diagnostic tools to identify issues and evaluate the available information.
- Promote the company’s services.
- Technologically savvy. Maintain technical and mechanical skills.
- Participate in meetings as scheduled.
- Ability to work independently and diagnose and solve problems based on customers’ non-technical descriptions.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills. Multi-lingual appreciated.
- Strong working knowledge of equipment and tools used in the industry. Associate degree or technical certification is a plus.
- Able to lift heavy equipment, work in confined spaces, and bend frequently.
Corporate Headquarters – 911 South Primrose Avenue, Suite K, Monrovia, CA 91016