SOLUTIONS FOR FROZEN CARBONATED BEVERAGES
- WATER FILTRATION SYSTEMS
- REPLACEMENT FILTERS
- FILTRATION HEADS & MANIFOLDS
- REPLACEMENT PARTS & ACCESSORIES
Frozen carbonated beverages are an all-time favorite. Proper filtration of your water will keep your frozen drinks flowing with a soft and crisp texture and allow for a consistent taste across all locations.
- Perfect Treat -Keep your water at peak quality to create this refreshing treat.
- Low Maintenance – Reduce sediment and contaminants that can damage your beverage system.
- Consistent Flavor Profile – Ensure a consistent beverage taste across all your business locations.
Featured Pentair Everpure Products
Coldrink Filtration Systems
A versatile, foodservice industry favorite for fountain beverage and drinking water applications.
Everpure Coldrink Systems come in models which offer NSF certification, reduce sediment, chlorine, taste & odor, chloramines (CLM+ models only), and cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.* Systems are available in a wide range of configurations, one of which is sure to meet your specific needs:
- Coldrink-MC2 Systems designed for fountain applications.
- Coldrink-FC Systems for foodservice operations with high water usage for beverages and ice.
- Coldrink-CLM+ Systems for situations where chloramines reduction capabilities are required.
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
High-Performance FC Systems
The Everpure High-Performance filtration systems deliver consistent quality water for ice and fountain beverage applications.
All models feature Fibredyne™ II bacteriostatic media that reduce chlorine taste and odors while providing optimum equipment performance and exceptional beverage quality.
Configurations designed for wall-mount and under-counter installations.
System performance ranges from 6,000 to 100,000 gallons capacity with service flow rates from 1.5 to 10 gpm.
Reverse Osmosis, Filtration, and Softening
Water Treatment Solutions and Comprehensive Management